Large Marshmallows, cut horizontally
Cut a small rectangle out of the top of the Twinkies about a third of the way back from the front of the car. Use the white decorator icing to adhere the bunny Peep, mini pretzel steering wheel and large marshmallows in place. Use frosting and sprinkles to decorate your car. Allow icing to set.
One pack of Kool-aid and 2/3 cups water and you’ve got awesome egg dye. Two bonuses is, it’s cheaper than those boxes of egg dye and it smells way better 🙂 Side note, if you use the lemonade flavor, mix it with a little bit of orange cause the lemonade doesn’t dye too good.
1. Spread white shaving cream in a cookie sheet
2. Apply drops of neon food coloring across surface
3. Use toothpicks to swirl colors around
4. Roll the dried, cooled hard boiled eggs in the colorful cream (suggest wearing disposable kitchen gloves to keep from dying fingers)
5. Allow to set for 3-4 minutes on a paper plate
6. Wipe off excess shaving cream with paper toweling
7. Rinse! Beautiful marbleized eggs.