1 lb boneless chicken breasts, cubed (1″)
6-8 medium skin on red potatoes, cut in 1/2″ cubes
1/3 c olive oil
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper
1 Tbsp paprika
2 Tbsp garlic powder
2 Tbsp hot sauce (more if you like it HOT)
2 c fiesta blend cheese
1 c crumbled bacon
1 c diced green onion
How to Make:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9X13″ baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the olive oil, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and hot sauce. Add the cubed potatoes and chicken and stir to coat. Carefully scoop the potatoes and chicken into the prepared baking dish..
3. Bake the potatoes and chicken for 55-60 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes, until cooked through, crispy, and browned on the outside. While the potatoes are cooking, fry your bacon (about half a pound).
4. Once the potatoes and chicken are fully cooked, remove from the oven. Top the cooked potatoes with the the cheese, bacon, and green onion. Return the casserole to the oven and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Serve With: extra hot sauce and/or ranch dressing or sour cream!
1 lb ground turkey
1 lb ground beef
1/4 cup gluten free breadcrumbs
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1-2 cloves garlic, finely minced
1 small onion, grated
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup marinara pasta sauce
1/2 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease a loaf pan with cooking spray, set aside.
In a large bowl, combine the ground turkey and beef, eggs, breadcrumbs, thyme, oregano, basil, garlic, onion, salt, pepper and Parmesan cheese. Try not over handle the mixture otherwise it will get tough. Place the mixture in the greased loaf pan and form into a loaf. Top the meatloaf with pasta sauce.
Place filled loaf pan on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. Remove the meatloaf from the oven and sprinkle the top with the remaining shredded cheese. Place the meatloaf back in the oven and bake until the cheese is melted.
Remove the meatloaf from the oven and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes before serving/slicing. Garnish with parsley if desired.
1 bulb Garlic
1 Tablespoon Unsalted Butter
1 teaspoon Lemon Juice
2 cups Leftover, Stiff Mashed Potatoes At Room Temperature
⅔ cups Freshly Shredded Gruyere Cheese
3 whole Eggs
1 cup Plain Breadcrumbs
1 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
Oil, For Frying
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Cut 1/4 inch off the top of the bulb of garlic to expose the cloves beneath, but do not peel the garlic—you want to roast it in the skin. Place clove on a piece of aluminum foil, place butter on top, pour lemon juice over the garlic and sprinkle with kosher salt. Bring up all sides of the aluminum foil and twist together to close. Cook for 60 minutes or until garlic cloves are soft and golden in color. Allow to cool.
3. Place mashed potatoes in a bowl. Once garlic has cooled, use a fork to remove cloves. Add roasted garlic cloves to mashed potatoes. Stir in Gruyere cheese.
4. Using about a tablespoon of the mixture, roll into balls.
5. In one bowl, beat the eggs. In another bowl, combine equal parts plain bread crumbs and panko bread crumbs.
6. Dip each ball into egg, then coat in bread crumbs. Then dip in egg and bread crumbs again to double coat. Repeat with remaining potato balls.
7. Heat 2 inches of oil in a large pan or pot. Once oil starts to shimmer, sprinkle in a few bread crumbs. If it sizzles, the oil is ready. Fry potato balls in batches until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes.
8. Using a slotted spoon, transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate. Sprinkle with kosher salt, allow to cool for a couple of minutes.
4 cups rice, prepared
½ pound cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts or cooked shrimp
1 cup peas & carrots, frozen
1 white onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 tablespoons sesame oil
¼ cup soy sauce
Prepare rice according to package instructions to yield 4 cups cooked rice.
Heat sesame oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
Add onion, garlic, peas, and carrots. Stir fry until tender.
Crack eggs into pan and scramble, mixing throughout vegetables.
Add rice, chicken, and soy sauce to pan. Stir in soy sauce and remove from heat.
3 cups cooked chicken, cut up
1 pkt. taco seasoning
1/2 cup ranch dressing
Heat a skillet over med-high heat. Add chicken & warm it for a few minutes. Sprinkle on the dry taco seasoning. Do not add any water! Heat for 5-7 minuted until all heated through & powder is stuck to the chicken.
Add ranch dressing, heat an additional 2-3 minutes to warm through.
Serve in taco shells with lettuce, tomatoes and cheese – plus an extra squirt of ranch
1 block (32 Oz. Block) Velveeta Cheese
1 package (8 Oz. Package) Cream Cheese
1 can (10 Oz. Can) Rotel
1 can (10.75 Oz. Can) Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1 pound Ground Beef OR Sausage (or A Combination Of Both)
1 Green Onion *Optional
Brown ground beef or sausage (or both) in a pan over medium heat and set aside. Cut up the Velveeta and cream cheese into cubes and place into a crock pot. Pour in the Rotel and the cream of mushroom soup and stir ingredients together. Place the crock pot on low setting for an hour, letting the ingredients meld. After about 30 minutes, add the browned meat and continue to let cook, stirring as needed.