Lid from Foam or polystyrene take out container
paint or ink
small paint roller
drawing paper or card stock
1. Cut a large section of foam from your container.
2. Draw or trace your design and press down with your pencil. Not too hard but also not to lightly. You need to make an impression without going all the way through.
3. Roller your design with paint or ink.
4. Lay your paper or card on top of your paint covered foam and press lightly with the back of your hand all over.
5. Gently peel away your paper or card to reveal your design.