“It is easy to fly into a passion… anybody can do that, but to be angry with the right person to the right extent and at the right time and in the right way that is not easy.” -Aristotle
1 can Pillsbury golden layers biscuits – each pulled into 2 layers.
10 frozen fully cooked Italian style meatballs – thawed and cut in half.
2 sticks string cheese – cut each into 10 pieces.
1 tbs. Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
1/4 tsp Garlic powder
1 cup Marinara sauce
Heat oven to 375.
Separate biscuits into 2 layers.
Place 1 meatball half and one piece of cheese into each biscuit, wrap dough around it and seal edges.
Place seam side down into 9 inch round cake pan.
Sprinkle with parm cheese, garlic pwd. and italian seasoning.
Bake for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve warm with warm marinara sauce.
2 1/2 cups All purpose flour
1 Tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon table salt
2/3 cups butter, softened
6 oz. cream cheese, softened
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
2 egg yolks
1 Tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1 Tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon juice from a fresh orange
10 cups sweetened flaked coconut, divided in to 6 cup and 4 cup portions
1 bag Hershey Kisses
Step 1: In a medium bowl, sift flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
Step 2: In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter, cream cheese, and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg yolks, vanilla and orange juice and beat till smooth.
Step 3: In 1 cup increments, mix flour in to the butter mixture. Add the 6 cups flaked coconut and beat to combine.
Step 4: Refrigerate dough for 1 hour. While dough is chilling, remove wrappers from the Kisses.
Step 5: Preheat oven to 350. One at a time, scoop dough into 1.5″ balls roll into a ball, then roll in the bowl of remaining coconut. Arrange on an ungreased baking sheet, at least an inch apart . Bake 12-14 minutes, until the cookies puff and are very lightly browned.
Step 6: Remove from oven. Immediately press one Kiss into each cookie. Return pan to oven and bake for an additional minute.
Step 7: Remove pan from oven and cool on a rack for 10 minutes. With a thin spatula, gently move cookies on to a rack to finish cooling.
Given by 95-year old William Snell in 1993
•Sing in the shower.
•Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
•Watch a sunrise at least once a year.
•Leave the toilet seat in the down position.
•Never refuse homemade brownies.
•Strive for excellence, not perfection.
•Plant a tree on your birthday.
•Learn 3 clean jokes.
•Return borrowed vehicles with the gas tank full.
•Compliment 3 people every day.
•Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them.
•Leave everything a little better than you found it.
•Keep it simple.
•Think big thoughts but relish small pleasures.
•Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
•Floss your teeth.
•Ask for a raise when you think you’ve earned it.
•Over-tip breakfast waitresses.
•Be forgiving of yourself and others.
•Say, “Thank you” a lot.
•Say, “Please” a lot.
•Avoid negative people.
•Buy whatever kids are selling on card tables in their front yards.
•Wear polished shoes.
•Remember other people’s birthdays.
•Commit yourself to constant improvement.
•Carry jumper cables in your truck.
•Have a firm handshake.
•Send lots of Valentine cards.
•Sign them, “Someone who thinks you’re terrific.”
•Look people in the eye.
•Be the first to say hello.
•Use the good silver.
•Return all things you borrow.
•Make new friends, but cherish the old ones.
•Keep a few secrets.
•Sing in a choir.
•Plant flowers every spring.
•Have a pet.
•Call your parents at least once a month.
•Always accept an outstretched hand.
•Stop blaming others.
•Take responsibility for every area of your life.
•Wave at kids on school buses.
•Be there when people need you.
•Feed a stranger’s expired parking meter.
•Don’t expect life to be fair.
•Never underestimate the power of love.
•Drink champagne for no reason at all.
•Live your life as an exclamation, not an explanation.
•Don’t be afraid to say, “I made a mistake.”
•Don’t be afraid to say, “I don’t know.”
•Compliment even small improvements.
•Keep your promises no matter what.
•Marry for love.
•Rekindle old friendships.
•Count your blessings.
3 cans Pillsbury Buttermilk Biscuits
56 pepperoni slices,
block of Colby cheese
1 beaten egg
Kraft Parmesan cheese
1 jar pizza sauce
Cut the block of cheese into 28 squares.
Flatten a biscuit out with a rolling pin and stack pepperoni and cheese on top.
Gather up the edges of the biscuit.
Line up the rolls in a greased 9×13 in. pan.
Brush with beaten egg. Sprinkle with Parmesan, Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
Bake at 425°F for 18-20 minutes.
Use pizza sauce as a dip
You need two boxes of cake mix. One can be any flavor you prefer, but the other MUST be Angel Food cake mix.
Mix them together. Then simply store the mixture in an airtight container until you get the urge for dessert. Then just put three Tablespoons of the dry mixture in a big coffee mug and stir in 2 Tbsp of water. Microwave it for one minute and you will have a single serving of cake.
1. Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me for the path is narrow.. In fact, just kiss-off and leave me alone.
2. Sex is like air. It’s not that important unless you aren’t getting any.
3. No one is listening until you fart.
4. Always remember you’re unique. Just like everyone else.
5. Never test the depth of the water with both feet..
6. If you think nobody cares whether you’re alive or dead, try missing a couple of mortgage payments.
7. Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes.
8.. If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you.
9. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
10. If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably well worth it.
11. If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.
12. Some days you are the dog, some days you are the tree.
13. Don’t worry; it only seems kinky the first time.
14. Good judgment comes from bad experience … and most of that comes from bad judgment.
15. A closed mouth gathers no foot.
16. There are two excellent theories for arguing with women. Neither one works.
17. Generally speaking, you are not learning much when your lips are moving.
18. Experience is something you don’t get until just after you need it.
19. We are born naked, wet and hungry, and get slapped on our butt …. then things just keep getting worse.
20. Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.