Giving Tuesday is a national effort to encourage people to join in giving. It takes place on the Tuesday after Thanksgiving. This year it is Tuesday, November 27th. After shopping on Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday, give back on Giving Tuesday. Make a donation to your favorite charity and share this with your friends on Facebook and Twitter #GivingTuesday.
01. Talk about a huge breast!
02. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
03. It’s Cool Whip time!
04. If I don’t undo my pants, I’ll burst!
05. That’s one terrific spread!
06. I’m in the mood for a little dark meat.
07. Are you ready for seconds yet?
08. Its a little dry, do you still want to eat it?
09. Just wait your turn, you’ll get some!
10. Don’t play with your meat.
11. Just spread the legs open and stuff it in.
12. Do you think you’ll be able to handle all these people at once?
13. I didn’t expect everyone to come at once!
14. You still have a little bit on your chin.
15. How long will it take after you stick it in?
16. You’ll know it’s ready when it pops up.
17. Wow, I didn’t think I could handle all of that!
I am so clever that sometimes I don’t understand a single word of what I am saying.
God tests us with suffering & sorrow..not to punish, but to help us meet tomorrow
Don’t spend your life looking back thinking what you should have done, the past is just that, but the future is yours to create, so make your dreams a reality.
One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
If the Indians had give the Pilgrims a donkey instead of a turkey, we’d all be having a piece of ass this Thanksgiving.